For Rent in Palm Bay>Question Details

jcortez321, Renter in Palm Bay, FL

any realtors out there?

Asked by jcortez321, Palm Bay, FL Tue Jun 25, 2013

looking to reside back to Florida and having trouble trying to find a nice place with my current situation. I have credit score in 500s and two evictions one from as far as 3yrs ago can you help me? I have been searching craigslist etc... landlords want NO previous evictions.

Answers

4
I would love to try and help. It's gonna be hard, but I need to find out some more information before we can proceed. Please email me at KaceeSorden@gmail.com so we can discuss. Thanks!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 25, 2013
Evictions are hard to overcome but if you find a Realtor that you want to work with and explain the situations which lead to the eviction, preferably in writing so that the Realtor can have it for the owners, you will find that your search will be less taxing. Many times people go from Realtor to Realtor thinking they are saving time, but in fact they just find themselves telling their story to multiple agents and burning themselves out. My suggestion is find someone who has the time to give you and stick with them till the end.

Best of Luck

Jinger
85 and Sunny Real Estate
321-288-1689
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 11, 2014
Renting an apartment after an eviction can be difficult. Landlords are afraid to rent to you because they think you might not be able to pay rent based on your history. If you have a roommate, you can always put the lease in their name and the utilities in yours. In your case you might have to seek out weekly rentals until you get your financial situation figured out.
You could try checking the local newspapers.