For Rent in 94539>Question Details

Randy Wessels, Renter in Fremont, CA

alternate list for accurate rentals

Asked by Randy Wessels, Fremont, CA Fri Dec 28, 2012

I've been browsing the site for the past 5 days and most of the postings are either full or non-responsive. Is there a good place to look other than here? Looking for apartments or houses in the 1700 range 3 bedrooms in fremont or surrounding areas.

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 94539

Answers

6
Here are a couple of property management companies. They may have something available for you.

Park Place Property Management
925-824-4817

Mission Property Management
510-792-9800

0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 28, 2012
Craigslist, Zillow, & Trulia are good sites.

I have a 3 bedrm / 2.5 bath in Union City coming in about one month for $2,000/month

By looking at the ads, you can also call the companies that you often and ask them if they have something besides the ad your are reading.

Brian
Randy

Vikki might help find you rental.Below is her contact info.

Vikki L Vincenzi
Regional Manager, CCRM
Bay Property Group
39465 Paseo Padre Parkway # 1500
Fremont, CA 94538
OFFICE: 510-505-5545
MOBILE: 510-459-2010
vikki@baypropertygroup.com
http://baypropertygroup.com

Lic#: 01461386
Hi Randy,
Finding available rentals is a bit more difficult than searching for a home to purchase, as there simply isn't the same centralized database for all those listings.

I've got a rental search start page posted at the bottom of this message.

The same MLS database that Real Estate agents use for home sales, also provides rental listings as well. Here's a search I've customized for you: http://bit.ly/FremontRentalsaround1700month

Hope this helps and good luck with the search!

Mike.
All the other rental search sites pale in comparison to the volume and accurancy of craigslist's rental ads, so I think craigslist is where you should go. Not only this but if you are trying to determine the market rents in a given area, craigslist is a great way to get a rough idea of how much you should be paying for a 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom, etc. This advice remains the same for landlords who need to find out how much rent to charge in a given area. Of course, like the motto of craigslist goes, "deal locally and in person" and doing so will reduce your likelihood of encountering scams.