For Rent in San Antonio>Question Details

Marc L., Renter in

3/2 home needed in NE location under $900/month. Possible credit issues. Looking for a safe place with easy access to 1604/Bulverde Rd.

Asked by Marc L., Fri Sep 14, 2012

My family is moving back to the San Antonio area after being out-of-state for a year. My wife's job starts October 1 and we need a place to rent. We are looking for a 3/2 house that will allow pets. Our kids are 3/4 and can get a little rowdy, so we are trying to stay away from apartments and duplexes...although we haven't completely ruled them out. My main concern is credit. Mine is 578 and wife's is 680. I have been employed at the same place for 8 years and will continue with them in their San Antonio location. My wife has been an individual contractor for two years and is returning to the same company that she previously worked for 10 years. I'm not sure what is looked for in the application process, but I don't want to run around putting out $50 application fees with no chance of being accepted. Any help or advice is appreciated. We are only looking to rent at this time until I can get my credit score up, so no need to solicit for buying. Thanks in advance!

Answers

1
Hi there, I'd be glad to help. Visit our website at http://www.wakefieldrealtors.com and there you will find homes in the NE area. We work with tenants with low credit. As long as every other aspect of the application look strong, we are more than willing to work with you. I may also email you a list of homes tailored to your needs. Send me an email directly and we may move forward from there.
My email is mtillman@wakefieldrealtors.com
Feel free to call me at 210-771-0657

Your Realtor,
Monica Tillman
Wakefield Realtors
Office 210-490-7039
http://www.monicatillman.com