For Rent in Long Beach>Question Details

shakerempire, Real Estate Pro in Long Beach, CA

212 Euclid Ave. Long Beach, CA 90803

Asked by shakerempire, Long Beach, CA Wed Jul 17, 2013

Want info on who posted wrong rental information on this site

Answers

4
Trulia is not the site to be searching for property...rentals or otherwise by the experiences learned of and personal experienced here.
Hello, I just experienced the scam artist who fortunately, did not get my $700.00. He states he is in the Philippines for up to four years and has an furnished apartment there available at that rate with utilities included. His email is marcoscruz557@yahoo.com. I hope that this assists with any further investigations.
Thank you for your info...I'm filing a Consumer fraud complaint and will add this to the complaint. It is interesting that directly after contacting this site and was told the info was corrected I received another call 3 hours later about the same ad that wasn't corrected by Trulia.
Flag Wed Jul 17, 2013
Hi, I am not sure but is there anything I can help you with? Let me know. Thanks.
There are no 900 sq ft 1 bedroom apartments in the Pallas Athena for $700 with Security Deposit of $700. Have no idea who posted this information.

Pallas Athena apartment complex does have 914 sq ft 1 bedroom apartment for $1375 and security Deposit is $1375
Rental Mgr
Flag Wed Jul 17, 2013