For Rent in Hollywood Hills>Question Details

Rachel Rohrig, Real Estate Pro in 90069

Yes..... When do the houses have an "Open House? and how could I find out? Thank you...... I am looking at 8237 Roxbury Road LA CA 90069

Asked by Rachel Rohrig, 90069 Fri Jun 10, 2011

Answers

10
Find a buyer's agent to represent you. It always helps to have a letter of pre-qualification from a Lender or Bank so no-ones time is being wasted...
Open House,
An open house is a spiders web for a real estate agent.
The best thing you can do is procure your own real estate agent to show you homes thus making all homes on the market an open house.

Harold Sharpe - Broker
So Cal Homes Realty
(951) 821-8211
harold@socalhomesrealestate.com
http://www.realestatetemeculahomes.com
California Department of Real Estate Broker License # 01312992
Open houses for 8237 Roxbury Rd, Los Angeles CA are every Thursday at 11:00-12:30 and on Sundays at 12:00-2:00. For more information you could call me at (818)-566-3342.
Rachel,

Generally, agents don't hold open houses for homes that are rentals but there are exceptions. You could try calling the agent to schedule a viewing, or try http://www.openhouse.com - this is a good site for the public to search for open houses on.

Hope this helps!

Angie Simpson
Coldwell Banker
They usually have it on Sundays between 2 to 5. I can check for you and send you the open house schedule. You can also contact me at 310-666-2216 with any other question.

Fariba Bolour
Sotheby's International Realty
Hi Rachel,
This house is spectacular, great Spanish bones, beautiful picture windows, central location in the hills...it's a good one. The house was listed as a lease, not a sale...for $9500/month. It doesn't appear that they closed the deal, as the listing expired. If you are truly interested, I'm sure that it is possible to arrange a time to view it via appointment. But, it will not be open for any Open Houses.

If it is a lease that you are looking for, similar to this type of house/price range, and in the hills, there are several other great properties on the market. A few of these are even being held Open this weekend for viewing. Please contact me and I'll provide the addresses.

If however, you're looking to purchase, then also please contact me and let's discuss your search criteria. Best of luck!
Jayne Clement
Cell) 213/309-5005
DRE# 01877738
Hi Rachel,

Just FYI, 8237 Roxbury Road was listed for lease at $9500 p/mo, however the listing expired on May 31st. You may contact me if you have any questions.

Bill Hooper
Re/Max Westside Properties
310-293-9597
Hi Rachel,

Why don't you just book an appointment when it's convenient for you?
Hi Rachel,

You're identified as an agent, thus I'm surprised by your question.

As an agent you would have access to the MLS, so you can discover all the info on the house of interest.

Also, if there is no broker's open on Tuesday or weekend open house on Saturday and Sunday afternoons then you can always contact the listing agent directly and set up an appointment.

Hi, I would call the listing agent or listing office to get open house dates. Otherwise they may be posted here or on sites like Realtor.com

Chris