For Rent in Columbus>Question Details

Jynette Will…, Renter in Columbus, OH

Why do some landlords or property owners do not take Section 8?

Asked by Jynette Williams, Columbus, OH Sat Sep 29, 2012

Answers

2
Probably because they don't want ghetto trash moving in and destroying their property. I grew up in Section 8 so I know firsthand, 90% of the folks who get S8 are no good; they don't take pride in their homes (or much else). It sucks for the 10% who are decent, hardworking people, but that's how the cookie crumbles.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 29, 2012
Hello, not everyone with section 8 are ghetto trash. Because you are homebuyer doesn't make you any better. People that are homebuyer are mostly trash I know first hand from going to homes seeing them as patient they are nasty. So before you try to judge do your research first.
Flag Thu Nov 8, 2012
They do not want the government up their ***. I have a properrty in a historic district that I rent out. I could not take section 8 because of the modifications that they would require and the inability to do the because of the National Historic criteria.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 29, 2012