For Rent in Lincoln Park>Question Details

Terry Hoyle, Other/Just Looking in Virginia

Who do I contact for a list of townhouses only for rent in Lincoln Park, Chicago?? I can only find condos online, or where can I look online??

Asked by Terry Hoyle, Virginia Fri Dec 14, 2012

Answers

19
Terry,

I live and in Lincoln Park. I would be happy to help you find a place. When are you moving to Chicago?

Ivan Sagel
312.515.7823
Ivan@atproperties.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 9, 2013
Terry,

We can send you a list of everything that's currently available on the mls and off the mls. Send us your email and we'll get to work.

Jose Hernandez
Coldwell Banker Residential
Chicagoagent312@gmail.com
312-788-7079
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 27, 2012
Terry,

You will save yourself lots of time if you in list the services of an experienced leasing agent or Broker. Let he or she know what your criteria is and the agent will start looking for you. When he or she finds properties that meets your criteria they will set up the appointments at a time you can view the properties. The services are free. Just make sure if working with a leasing agent or broker they are very responsive to you.

Of course you can do this on your own as well be searching through various sites such as Trulia, Domu., Craigslist., and more. You will than screen through the many listing and set your own appointments.

Best of Luck,

Manuel Brown, Broker
iMove Chicago
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 14, 2012
any of us can help via the MLS. Feel free to use my http://www.realtyexecutiveschicago.com website for full MLS access and search capabilities.
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
When looking for condos, townhomes, or even apartments, you can always reach out to an agent specializing in the area you are looking. Rentals are listed in the MLS system just like houses are for sale. An agent gets paid by the landlord when they find you something in the MLS. They can set you up on a search that will fit your parameters of interest.

Good Luck

Paul Cionczyk| Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage |Broker
312-433-9931 | PaulCionczyk.Broker@gmail.com |PaulCionczyk.com
Web Reference: http://www.paulcionczyk.com

Good Luck

Town Houses are a little harder to find in this area, it might be easier to find a house to rent, you can email me or call me and I will be happy to help you find something that will be acceptable for you.
773-301-5628
Get a good agent to help you out
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 22, 2012
the MLS has some, but 25% of the market does not use agent..I also represent those offices.. you need a full service agent like me
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 14, 2012
Hi Terry,

I am happy to help you with your search for a townhome in Lincoln Park. If you would like me to send over the townhomes on the market for rent, please send me an email.

Thank you and have a great day!

Josh Weinberg
josh@weinbergchoirealty.com
Right now there are 6 townhomes for rent in Lincoln Park priced between $2,700-$5,000. I would be happy to send you these, then set you up on an auto search so you'll receive information on anything new or reduced that hits the market that day. If you're trying to stay, for instance within the Lincoln school district perimeters, have pets, need to be by the train etc. that's important to know as well. Let me know if I can help. I live and have worked in Lincoln Park for 25 years. Beth Babcock bbabcock@atproperties.com
There are fewer townhomes in Lincoln Park that become available for rent as opposed to condos. You will see more activity/listings in the spring. Keep in mind that generally speaking, rental properties are listed 6-8 weeks before they are available. You may want to broaden your search to Lakeview which borders Lincoln Park to the north.

Also check out Craigslist. Any broker can help you with your search at no cost to you.

I live in the area in which you are interested and would be happy to help you. Feel free to contact me with any questions you have about townhomes or the area.

Kavita
312-451-7878
kavita@daprileproperties.com
I would be happy to assist you. Provide me all your criteria - size, rent amount, pet, parking & amenity needs - & I can email you only those properties which fall within your parameters. Call or email me at 773-914-5309 or bbiederman@citypointrealty.com. Barbara Biederman, City Point Realty
TERRY,

Feel fee to go to my companies site and search all available properties including the MLS for free

http://www.innovativepropertyconsultants.com

You can set up an account to save your searches, see where the properties are at on a map and also mark your favorites.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concersn:

Sohail A. Salahuddin | Founder

Innovative Property Consultants Group | Sales and Leasing

Jameson Sotheby’s International Realty

425 W. North Ave. | Chicago, IL 60610 

O: 312.335.3230 | C: 312.437.7799 | F: 847.805.6030

"Extraordinary Service For Extraordinary Lives"
You can look online, and can sort by type. My website realtyexecutiveschicago.com will get you full MLS access.

I can set up a very specialized search for you if you get me the parameters of what you are looking for.
Drop me a line at davehanna@realtyexecutives.com or call at 773-732-9123.

Dave
Terry,

Work with a Realtor to assist you in this process. Besides providing up to date info your will be able to utilize their expertise. I am very familiar with Lincoln Park, should you need any assistance, feel free to contact me.
Web Reference: http://www.BJDHOMES.com
There are about 1000 agents who will probably respond to this. Any of us can help and there is no cost to you. Some public web sites, like realtor.com, can narrow the search to just townhouses if you do not want to work with one of us.
Get a good leasing agent. They will be able to send you everything, at no cost to you!