For Rent in Las Vegas>Question Details

Graciela Gon…, Renter in Spring Valley, Las V...

Where are some houses for rent by kenny C. Guinn middles school and Clark high school

Asked by Graciela Gonzalez, Spring Valley, Las Vegas, NV Tue Oct 8, 2013

Answers

4
Diann Tonnesen’s answer
Good morning Graciela,

Here is a link to a site where you can search all the rentals in Las Vegas by individual schools using the drop down lists:

http://www.greatlasvegashomes.com/idx/

And here is a link to all the properties that are zoned specifically for both Clark and Guinn:

http://las.fusionmls.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=8108311…

There are 39 listings, but almost all of them are condos. Only five are actually single family homes.

Hope this helps!

Diann Tonnesen
Prudential Americana Group Realtors
sold@GreatLasVegasHomes.com
702-985-7654

The Tonnesen Team - with over 30 years of experience helping families call Las Vegas "home!"
It costs nothing to hire a realtor. Choose one you like and ask them to find you a home near the schools. Your search will go faster with a realtor than trying to do it by yourself.
You can easily go to my website http://www.AgentValerie.com (no password needed) and search ALL listed properties for rent. Once at the website just click into property search and select residential rental or you will end up searching homes for sale. You can then enter your zip code, # bedrooms, baths, and maximum amount you want to pay. If you want me to set you up on an automatic search, which sends you properties automatically when they are listed, you will need to email/call me with your specific search criteria.
NOTE: you must be ready to submit an application once you find one that you like. You will be asked for pay stubs for the last month and sometimes 2 months for each adult in the household. You will also need to provide information regarding your current employer information, rental history and a credit check. Most all property managers will require anywhere between $35 to $75 per adult regardless if they work or not. The MLS sheet will tell you what and how much the property requires to move in regarding the credit check, security deposit, pet deposit, if allowed, key & cleaning fees.... It will also tell you if they provide washer/dryer/frig.
Valerie Edwards
INFO@AgenfValerie.com
(702) 371-5533
Graciela, please let me know what your price range is and how many bedrooms you're looking for so I can send you some available rentals.

You can reach me at glara@vegasrealtors.org or at 702-204-2208

Thank you.

Guillermo Orellana-Lara
Remax Premier Realty.