For Rent in 94501>Question Details

Kim Paea, Renter in Alameda, CA

What might be the key to getting a response to my inquiries? I've sent several, and not one reply. I am getting frustrated.

Asked by Kim Paea, Alameda, CA Tue Nov 6, 2012

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 94501

Answers

2
I only handle sales but I do know it can be frustrating when owners or rental companies do not respond. I sometimes have this problem in my real estate dealings with others. Unfortunately I do not have an answer for people who not considerate of others. I always respond out of consideration. All I can say is that the property is steady rented if they do not return your calls.
Kim

What kind of inquiries were you sending? I live in Alameda and thought I was quick to respond. If you're looking for property management companies who can assist you in finding a rental home, there are a few to choose from

The largest ones with the most rentals are

Gallagher & Lindsey
Harbor Bay
OMM

You can also find them on Craigslist. Best that you work with property managers to make sure you are not dealing with a scammer