For Rent in San Francisco>Question Details

Anne Lawrence, Home Buyer in San Francisco, CA

What is the rental price for a residential unit in Bay View?

Asked by Anne Lawrence, San Francisco, CA Sun Aug 3, 2014

What is the residential leasing price for a three bedroom 1.5 bath FSB in BayView? ANNE

Answers

2
The maps on this link show average rental prices for 1 and 2 bedroom units across the city:

http://sf.curbed.com/archives/2014/02/13/the_median_rental_r…

It looks like Bayview 2br units are around $2700/mo (as of February of this year). Based on this, I'd guess a 3br is going to run you around $3500/mo.

The exact price of a specific unit is going to vary a lot depending on the specific location (home values can vary from block to block in SF), the size of the home, amenities, and finishes.

If you'd like help looking for a rental, or marketing a house to rent, I'd be happy to help.
Hi Anne,

Great question. There are some great sites that will give you the approximate rental prices like Rentometer.com and Ziply.com.

Rentometer and Ziply.com even gives you the statistics on the bottom 25% of rents and the highest rentals received in that area. I personally use these sites to gauge if the rent of my income property is still within market value.

If you are considering renting out your home and need assistance with the property management, I would be happy to help answer some questions you may have.

Nicole Redding
Skybox Realty
Nicole@skyboxrealty.com