For Rent in Austin>Question Details

Swan Wainwri…, Home Buyer in Folsom, CA

What is the nicest, safest neighborhood in Austin ?

Asked by Swan Wainwright, Folsom, CA Sat Jun 22, 2013

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Austin

Answers

4
In my opinion, the nicest, safest neighborhood is the Deep Eddy/Tarrytown area. Also Clarksville. But it is now very expensive. There used to be a number of affordable houses in the Deep Eddy area especially, but not any more, thanks to the huge influx of people.
Swan, without knowing the monthly lease rate, type of home you are looking for, whether or not you have pets and/or smoke, desired general area, as Austin is very large, that is a very vague question. As the Realtor below mentioned, I would need many more details to recommend certain areas that might fit your criteria. Feel free to call me later today after 1 PM and I will see what I can do to guide you a little better. Joe

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Ranked #1 by Buyers and Sellers (JD Power & Assoc. 2012) Call 512-261-4415
Looking to rent 1st and then buy. Low crime areas and a beautiful neighborhood
Based onnnnn?

And, at what price point?

While its against code of ethics and licensure laws for Agents to make that type of assumption and direction, we can still match your specific needs/desires with an answer or two.

For example:
For kids?
For Seniors over 55?
For Teens?
For Young Single adults?
For newly weds?

And...

Under $300k?
Under $500k?
Under $1m?
Over $1m?
Web Reference: http://shawnmon.com