For Rent in Round Rock East>Question Details

Audrey, Real Estate Pro in ,

What is the avg. rent per sq foot for a home in sonoma community, round rock? I have a house there and need to collect fair rent. Please help!

Asked by Audrey, , Tue Jul 3, 2012

Answers

2
Hi Meilin,

This really is a bad way to guess the price of your home but the median price per square foot of rentals in Sonoma for the last 12 months has been 66 cents per square foot. This doesn't factor in whether or not you are providing appliances, 1 story vs 2 story, amenities, flooring, etc but I'm never one to hold back general information like what you've asked for. If you want a better estimate of what your home should rent for or need assistance (like finding good, qualified renters that will hold your investment in good standing), feel free to call. Best of luck.

Raymond Husser
JBGoodwin Realtors
512-818-6803
Raymond-Husser@jbgoodwin.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 3, 2012
You're on the right track asking for that metric but it's only meaningful if you compare homes similar in size and specifics to yours. If you would like to send me the details of your house I can send you rental comps. There are some factors you should consider. For example, if you are renting it out for cash flow then you will need to calculate if you are cash flow positive after expenses. I can also help you with the tenant screening process which is one of the most important factors when renting out your property. Please contact me at salman@ashrockrealty.com and I'll be glad to help.