For Rent in Baltimore>Question Details

Tameka Black, Home Buyer in Hideaway, TX

What are the best neighborhoods in the Baltimore area that are budget friendly for a woman who is 55 ?

Asked by Tameka Black, Hideaway, TX Mon Jul 8, 2013

Moving from the Atlanta area.

Answers

8
Hi Carolyn,

Have you considered the Cross Keys community? There are a wide range of options in terms of living space as well as boutique shops, restaurants, hotel, and recreational activities (think swimming and tennis) all while being in Baltimore City. If you'd like to see some of the options at Cross Keys first hand, my office is located on site.
I don't know what your "budget friendly" amount would be but I have a nice rancher in the Jacksonville/Phoenix area that I believe would be a good choice for you. It has 2 bedrooms, laundry area, living room with a fireplace, hardwood floors, large eat-in kitchen, shed for storage and is located on a private drive and 20 acres shared by 3 houses.

Pictures are available upon request.
Request by email: Carolynheggie@comcast.net or
call 410-628-0011.
I can send her some rental listings in the area if she would like. This will give her an idea of whats available. Just have her forward her email address if this interests her.
I'll try to answer all the questions here:
suburbs preferably, but will look at some places not too far from the city. Renting for now, she's planning to find a new job in Baltimore before moving from Atlanta
There are a lot of budget friendly neighborhoods but more info needed...city or suburbs, place of work, rent or buy? I do a lot of work with the banks and have a very good overall perspective of where the best values lie. Call or email me.

Bob McGee
http://www.advancemls.com
BobMcgee20@gmail.com
My Blog: http://www.baltimorerealty.blogspot.com
Direct: 410-560-4574
Main Office: 410.256.8700
This is for my mom. She wants to be close to the transit system, and wants either an apartment or a house with 2 full bathrooms. She isn't ready to move until next year and wants to start researching. Thanks.
Hi Tameka,
There are many great neighborhoods in the Baltimore area. It would really depend on what your needs and wants are. Did you want to be close to where you work, or maybe you like the water. Would you prefer urban, suburban or rural? Is public transportation important? I've lived in and around Baltimore my entire life (54 years) and would love to help you with your relocation. You can reach me by phone at 443-384-4000.
Depends on where you work, where you live currently, and what kind of house are you looking for?