For Rent in Orlando>Question Details

Chely407, Renter in Orlando, FL

What apartments can I rent with no credit check in Orlando Fl? Pine hills area?

Asked by Chely407, Orlando, FL Wed Jan 26, 2011

I had an eviction back in 2008, I had lost my job and couldnt stay there...I do not know if that is on my credit report or not...and I need help because I need to find a place to stay and rent...i have a good stable job. Anywhere close to Pine Hills area or possibly Kirkman/Conroy...anyone can help?

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Orlando

Answers

8
hello. I have a eviction from about three years ago which was not my fault. my ex rented a apartment under my name. so I wasn't able to get a apartment. I was renting a house for almost a year and I found out the house was under foreclosure so I had to evacuate the premises. now I'm looking for a place. I have stable income, and I'm a mother of two. If anyone has any resources that may share with me on how to find rent by owner homes, please let me know thanks. you can contact me at mafibaby7@gmail.com .
I have a stable income im going to be having a baby soon june 27th and i am looking for a studio or a cheap one bedroom 500-550 i am on disability and just moved to Orlando florida i dont have any credit andi have never been evicted but i had to leave my old room in ct because there was a child melestor on the top floor when i found out i was pregnant. i have no idea where to look or even turn. Please if any information comes up please email me at neoarekusu at gmail dot com ty for your time
I have no eviction, and moving from Virginia to Orlando area and needing a place to live and im transfering jobs.looking for rent bbetween 500-600 dollars.
have no eviction, but i have poor credit
Any decent rental application will ask if you have ever been party to an eviction. Forget the credit check, how are you going to answer that question on the application? If you say no, then you will be committing fraud. Better to just be honest and explain the situation.
Often times property management companies are more worried about getting the property rented again and simply don't have the time to or desire to input the eviction into the system.

If you do find out that they reported the eviction, you will have to find a "For Rent Buy Owner" and hope they don't run a check on you.

Leo Diaz
Prperty Manager
http://www.RentHousesInOrlando.com
Hello Chely407,
That is a tough scenerio. Have you been renting somewhere since the eviction that could give you a good reference and have you tried to make arrangements to pay off the debt to the place that evicted you? Most professionals will run credit and background checks and check previous landlord references that will most likely stop you from getting their approval. Some apartment complexes may be more relaxed on their criteria. You might just inquire within the communities and pull a credit report on yourself so you'll see iwhat's there. You can get a free report once a year from https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/index.jsp. good luck.
Pam Tucker