For Rent in Charlotte>Question Details

Vanessa, Home Seller in Charlotte, NC

We would like to rent or sell (lease option) our TH in Princeton @ Southampton any advice is appreciated.

Asked by Vanessa, Charlotte, NC Fri Jul 10, 2009

OUr current tenant moves out 7-31-09 at 12 noon. Any advice on how to sell on lease purchase or good resources for marketing the townhome as a rental? Many Thanks!

Answers

2
I would list your townhome with a Real Estate Professional for lease with the option to purchase. You will get the most exposure for your home on MLS.
I can recommend a lovely lady who handles rentals and charges a bit less than the market. She is Agnes Markell, Albatress Management, 704/200-6237. She takes a personal interest in her properties: gets the tenant, manages, collects and sends proceeds to homeowner. This is not a good market to sell, but in order to sell one must have a really attractive home, decluttered and staged, and be priced under the competition. We would love to talk to you about our services. Best of luck to you in this venture. Call us for help. Alyce Walker 704/362-4112.
Web Reference: http://www.AlyceWalker.com