For Rent in Fairfax>Question Details

Chand, Renter in Fairfax, VA

We will be moving to fairfax station in Mid Aug.Looking for a townhome rental near the robinsons secondary school.Would like a 3 br,2bath.?

Asked by Chand, Fairfax, VA Tue Jul 17, 2012

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Fairfax

Answers

4
My office is a few blocks from Robinson & Fairfax Station. There are some rentals & most go quickly depending on the condition, location, & price. What rental price are you looking for? If you want me to send you info..pls email bonniesells4u@yahoo.com or cell-703-517-2322.. Thanks
I have a website where you can set up a free account, http://www.livinginfairfaxcounty.com, so you can view the listings in the area. Alternatively, you can give me your contact information and I can set it up for you. I would be very happy to assist you in finding a rental home.
Good morning - currently there are 6 townhouses listed for rent in the Robinson secondary school district with 3+ bedrooms and 2+ bathrooms. They range in price from $1,950 to $2,400. If you'd like to hear specific details please give me a call or shoot me an email.

Don Richards
Weichert, Realtors
703-862-0024
RealtorDon1@gmail.com
Thanks for the information.It was great! Just that we would like to keep the rent around 1800$.My email is chandrashiv@yahoo.com
Please send me some listings so I can get a good picture of it.
Thanks!
Flag Wed Jul 18, 2012
I would love to assist you in finding your new home as I am very familiar with that area.

Monica Rogers, Realtor
Keller Williams - Chantilly
703-629-8683
MonicaRogersRealty.com
We would love to hear from you in this regard.We will be arriving mid Aug but if you could help us with a few listings it would be much easier.
Thanks.
Flag Wed Jul 18, 2012