For Rent in Jacksonville>Question Details

Thomas Plumm…,  in Wilmington, NC

We want to move to Jacksonville nc from Bruceton Mills WV, we have paid on our house for almost 14 years last Sept things went wrong my right knee

Asked by Thomas Plummer, Wilmington, NC Mon Oct 22, 2012

and I went in for knee operation that didn't work so along came April and I had a full knee replaced and we just went through a Bankruptcy two weeks ago . So this is our Question can you help us find a 3 bed 2ba house for rent

Answers

6
If you have a job or verifiable income that shows you are able to comfortably afford the rent, then yes I can. Selection can be limited depending on your credit situation since companies require minimum score criteria. If you are flexible on location then I can assist. 910-409-4481
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 23, 2012
I am the owner of a 3br 2ba home for rent in Jacksonville that is currently vacant. The previous tenants moved into base housing. It is managed by Century 21 American Properties. You can call them at (910) 577-5400 or email rental@c21amprop.com.
I can help you ! Do you have any verifiable income? Are you coming here for employment or to be close to family who is in the service here? There is the possibility you may still qualify to buy a home even with a bankruptcy. ( Extenuating circumstances, and a pretty good payment history before your problem/ knee replacement, may help.) Even if renting for a year to re-establish credit worthyness, it would help you, in the long run. I look forward to your reply. You certainly may call me a t910-455-3200. We have a good number of homes for rent that meet your requirements.
Hi David I have income its pays me 3000+ its my long term disability I receive once a month and than there my retirement I get that once a month its 400+ I want to return to some kind of work in the near future . let me know if you can help Thomas
Flag Tue Oct 23, 2012
We have no min. credit score to rent with Century 21 American Prop. in Jacksonville. Also, a client bought a home from me this year with a bankruptcy, using Century 21 Mortgage. They had to show the bankruptcy court that their mortgage payment was going to be cheaper than renting and it was.
Their payment on a $132,000 home with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths was $750 a month (including taxes and insurance), call Century 21 Mortgage at 910 554 4876 or call or email me for a list of rentals at chaun128 at yahoo. Best Regards, Denise Phillips, Century 21 American Prop., Jacksonville, NC.
It will be difficult since even renting through a property management company is dependent on a good credit history and score. I am an agent, but no longer live/work in Jacksonville. I recommend calling Al Wagner with Prudential. He will be able to offer you some sound advice. 910-545-4351 or email at al@askforal.com. Good luck!
Web Reference: http://Www.askforal.com
I can try to help.....a lot depends on your credit score and your ability to pay rent. Feel free to email me privately and I will see what I can do.