For Rent in Steiner Ranch>Question Details

Ailidh, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

We want to find a tenant for our brand new 5 bed, 4500 sqft home in Santaluz - Jan to Aug, furnished or not.

Asked by Ailidh, Austin, TX Sat Oct 29, 2011

Are we likely to find a (solvent, responsible) tenant for a short-term rental in Steiner Ranch?

Answers

8
Are you still looking for someone to lease your house? I know you posted in October but thought I would take a chance. We are looking for a furnished rental till June 15. We rent in Steiner and the house we rent is up for sale.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 8, 2012
I have a lease client who is moving from Monterrey the first of the year, who MIGHT consider a short term lease. They have a home to sell there and want to buy in the Lake Travis area when it sells. Please send me details of you home (photos if you have them), amount you want for lease payment and security deposit, and how to contact you.
Cindy Crawford, Realtor
cindycrawford@kw.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 30, 2011
hello-
we are looking for a short term lease in that area. please email me with more info.
teofam2005@gmail.com.

Thank you.
Ailidh,
A few weeks before the fire I helped a client lease her house short term (6-8 months) in one day for $2500/mo.
This home was smaller and on Centinial Olympic Park. I can only imagine that it would be an easy rental right now. We negotiated first and last months rent, security deposit $2500 (of course), and a non refundable $850 pet deposit.
I'd be happy to work for you. Contact me directly if you'd like.

Bill Austin ~ 512-709-6343 ~ bill@teamprice.com ~ Team Price Real Estate ~ Price Broker
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 30, 2011
We are the number one company for finding tenants in Austin. List with us, just like you would a sale listing.
We do 6 month leases all the time. Finding someone Jan. - Aug. might be a little tricky, but it is worth a try if you list! Call me Nell Hanson http://www.nellsellsaustin.com 512-426-5080 Affiliated with JB Goodwin Co.
Hi Ailidh,
A short term rental is not common but certainly worth a try. I can email you a link to what other homeowners in Steiner are offering/asking for lease if you would like to get an idea of what is out there. I live in the area and would be happy to help, if you are interested.

Anna Untersee, Realtor
Coldwell Banker United Lake Travis

Serving Austin's Hill Country and Lake Travis since 2005
Anna@cbunited.com
512.263.5655 Office
512.484.5360 Cell
http://Www.CBUnited.com
Hello, Ailidh,

Short term rentals are hard to find and furnished ones even more so. At the same time, "short-term" usually means 3-6 months, but 8 months would still be in that category. Generally people who pay that high a rent (at least $3000, more if furnished) are solvent and hopefully responsible, but you would do a background check, of course, before renting to anyone. If interested, I'd like to help you find the right tenant, I am experienced with leases. Contact me to discuss.
Vivianne
512-554-5997
It is possible, but your best bet might be finding a home owner who lost there place in one of the fires in your area waiting to have a new house built.

Jeff Kleinman
Coldwell Banker United REALTOR
512-289-5977
jeff@central-texas.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 29, 2011