For Rent in 44312>Question Details

Rebecca H, Both Buyer and Seller in 43402

We're looking to relocate outside of Cleveland (my husband got a great job in the city) however- we're having a hard time finding SINGLE

Asked by Rebecca H, 43402 Fri May 7, 2010

FAMILY HOMES for RENT. We still own a home in our hometown and would rather rent a while and get to know the city and surrounding cities before purchasing. Would I have better luck finding a home with local papers? Out of surrounding area homes I've found 10 that are single family and meet our requirements (3 br, garage, decent kitchen, rent 1300 and under). If anyone has any guidance I'd appreciate it!

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 44312

Answers

5
Holly Harris’ answer
It all depends on the distance you would like to be from the city. As an agent I have access to rentals that are listed with the MLS plus I can hook you up with our property management company that has many rentals available. Give me a call
Hi Rebecca,

I have just become aware of a rental in Brecksville, OH. Rent is $1250. It's a spacious 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath with 2 car attached garage. This is not a rental that you will find advertised anywhere. I know you were looking for a three bedroom but I wanted to let you know about this opportunity just in case. Call me at 330-687-4394 if you'd like to find out more.

Thanks!
Beth Newcomb
Hi Rebecca,

I have a client with a similar situation. It might benefit you to form a relationship with a Realtor you feel comfortable with. Many times we can approach the agent who represents the property you're interested to see if they might be willing to rent to own, something that's pretty common right now. In fact, I know of a house just as you've described in Lakewood.

Also, within our network at Howard Hanna, we often send out requests to our fellow agents for clients who wish to rent. Sometimes those agents may have relationships of their own with clients who are willing to rent the homes they have, even though they aren't advertised.

I'd be happy to help. Call me any time at 330-687-4394. Thanks! Beth Newcomb
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 8, 2010
Rebecca, a lot of houses are already advertised on Cleveland's Craigslist under "housing>apts/housing for rent"
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 8, 2010
Hi Rebecca,

A great resource for you might be to log in and create a post explaining the specifics of what you are searching for on CraigsList. Once on craigslist, use the menus and work your way to "Ohio", and then "Cleveland", and perhaps "housing wanted". (You may want to create a new and separate yahoo or hotmail or similar email account and have all the replies sent there, in order to keep from getting too much spam for your confidential email address.) The address for Craigs List:

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/

Jim Dvorovy
Cutler Real Estate
203 Applegrove NW
N. Canton, Oh 44720
Cell 330-685-4615

Web Reference: http://www.jdvorovy.cutlerhomes.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 8, 2010