For Rent in Houston>Question Details

Dan, Renter in Texas

We may be moving to Houston and need to find a horse property for rent. I will be on the west side of Houston any ideas?

Asked by Dan, Texas Sat Jan 12, 2013

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Houston

Answers

2
Are you looking for a stable for your horse? If so, I may be able to help. Or if you need a home to rent where you are allowed to keep you horses I can help for sure. Good luck in your search and welcome to Houston!
Jodi
713-984-7593
Jodi
Thanks for your reply. If I take the job we will be looking for a place to rent where we can keep horses (3-4). Hopefully for 1500 or less 3 beds or more. Don't know if there is someplace like that or not. That knowledge will help in salary negotiations. The office they said is in west Houston.
Flag Tue Jan 15, 2013
Dan,

I would love to help but need to know more information about what exactly you're looking for? Price range, land size, bedrooms, bathrooms, etc.

You can contact me at any time!

Deja

Deja Land
Coldwell Banker United, Realtors®
5111 Bellaire Blvd. / 77401
713.585.5017 Mobile
713.349.7230 Office
713.349.9912 Fax
dejaland@me.com
http://www.dejaland.me

Home is where the heart is... Let me help you find the perfect Home to fill a lifetime of memories.

Before working with a real estate broker, you should know that the duties of a broker depend on whom the broker represents. If you are a prospective seller or landlord (owner) or a prospective buyer or tenant (buyer), you should know that the broker who lists the property for sale or lease is the owner’s agent. A broker who acts as a subagent represents the owner in cooperation with the listing broker. A broker who acts as a buyer’s agent represents the buyer. A broker may act as an intermediary between the parties if the parties consent in writing. A broker can assist you in locating a property, preparing a contract or lease, or obtaining financing without representing you. A broker is obligated by law to treat you honestly.

Please click on this link for further information... http://www.trec.state.tx.us/pdf/contracts/op-k.pdf. I am required by the Texas Real Estate Commission as well as Coldwell Banker United, Realtors® to present this to you upon first contact. When I meet with you I will ask you to acknowledge this document by signing for my file.