For Rent in Beaumont>Question Details

Theresa, Real Estate Pro in Beaumont, TX

We have furnished/all bills paid apartments. What is the best way to get the word out? Do real state offices get calls from people looking for that?

Asked by Theresa, Beaumont, TX Thu May 27, 2010

Answers

9
I am interested in a 1 bedroom all bills paid apartments in beaumont or Dallas area and I am looking to move next month please help me to find something my number is4096832630 or 4097904112 thank you.
I am looking for a 1bedroom apartment in the dallas area.
I AM LOOKING FOR A I BEDROOM OR BIG EFFICIENCY BUT I NEED IT ALL FURNISHED WITH ALL BILLS PAID IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING AVAILBLE IN BEAUMONT TEXAS CAN YOU PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 409-201-8261 OR LCARLTON@GT.RR.COM AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE AVAILABLE . I AM DISABLED. THANK YOU, LAWRI CARLTON
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 28, 2012
Real estate offices absolutely get calls for rentals. A larger percentage of clients are hunting for their next place via the internet. Craigslist, your local newspaper's website, Trulia, Zillow and Facebook are some of the best resources outside of using the services of a knowledgeable Realtor. If I can be of assistance, please feel free to contact me at 866-880-2714.
I am disabled 60 yr old man looking for an apartment with all bills paid in yukon okla or surrounding area can you give me any assistance on finding a place? I need it on aug 3 2012
Yes, we certainly do get numerous calls about apartment leases. You should contact me at 409-350-9622 and we can list and advertise your apartments for lease.

Bobbie Daigle
southeasttexas.com is where many people in this area go to look for listings and its free to list what you need to.
Dear Landlord,

The best way to get the word out of your rental properties is to take a day and go to all your real estate companies in the near area where your rentals are and informed them of your properties. They will be happy to provide you with the advertising service and locate and pre-screen tenants. It is customary if an agent finds you a tenant there will be a fee involved for that new tenant usually first months rent that will be payable to the real estate agency.

best of luck.
CraigsList is a good resource if you want to try and do this on your own, or look in the yellow pages or online for property management in your area.
Web Reference: http://www.era.com