For Rent in Escondido>Question Details

Angelica Gue…, Renter in Escondido, CA

We are trying to move to Escondido during the summer and we are trying to get a house for rent, can somebody help us with the process.

Asked by Angelica Guerra, Escondido, CA Mon Jun 10, 2013

Finding a house within our price range has been harder than what we thought, can somebody please help us?

Answers

4
Craigslist is your friend :)
Absolutely there is someone that can help. You need FBS. Rentals are what we do. Rentals are all we do. Rentals are who we are in San Diego for more than 4 decades. We currently operate rental properties in 69 zip codes throughout the region. We have become the best center for resources essential to renters by choice as well as independent rental owners. We bring industry Best Practices to both. I appreciate the nearly 11,000 Trulia visitors that keep up with my profile as well as the 61,000 that follow Neil Fjellestad's blog. However, my perspective is only one thing that makes FBS the industry leader it is. Our unsurpassed team, our systematic approach to leasing & rendering service to our renters, our daily incorporating technologies that others are just talking about are all reasons for our leadership. But our leadership only matters when it matters to you. First, visit our website http://www.fbs-pm.com then contact our North County Office. 858-487-4004
Web Reference: http://www.fbs-pm.com
Hi Angelica,

When looking for rentals, your best bet is Craigslist. 85% to 95% of all rentals leased in San Diego County are found using Craigslist. It is used to advertise rentals by owners, property management companies and agents alike.

The best way to search is to put the zip code in the search box and then enter the rest of your parameters. Check often and call/e-mail right away as many rentals move quickly!

Lastly, beware of rental scam listings and ads that "look too good to be true”. Make sure you talk to the person managing the property and meet them to see it. Scams usually involve people asking for a deposit prior to seeing the property or filling out a rental application. The "owner" usually states they live out of state or out of the country. Other scams involve people stealing pictures off homes for sale with a low rental rate. That is usually when they ask for the deposit up front.

Best of luck to you,

Mark & Kari Shea
Shea Real Estate
National Association of Realtors
CA DRE License 01713506
Angelica,

If you provide me your email, I will see what I can find in the Escondido area that meets your criteria. Also, have you considered buying?

Charles Sommer
Realtor/Broker
Sommer Realty
760-809-2940
csommergo@yahoo.com
Like us on FB: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sommer-Realty-Southern-California/293…