For Rent in Euless>Question Details

Mjollie, Home Owner in Euless, TX

We are thinking of renting out our 3 bedroom 2 bath home. How do we go about finding a leasing agent to handle this?

Asked by Mjollie, Euless, TX Sat Mar 10, 2012

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Euless

Answers

9
Joseph Fernandez’s answer
"MEETING YOUR NEEDS AND EXCEEDING YOUR DREAMS!"

I would be more than happy to preview your property and bring you up to date on your current market trends. Within a 20minute time frame we can go over pricing, fee's, pros, cons. Iet me help you reach your desired needs and place an outstanding tenant in your estate stress free with little hassle. I can also produce a current market analysis of your area, showing you if you do decide to sell what we can place in your pocket at closing. Please, feel free to contact me when you get this and we can sure for a WIN-WIN relationship together.

3xUS Army Vet./Real Estate Consultant
Joseph Fernandez
cell: 817-975-7258
off: 817-975-7258
website: http://www.blissful-estates.com
I would love to help you. Please send me an email..
kelley@daveperrymiller.com

Look forward to hearing from you!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 22, 2013
If you want your home leased, Go the simple route, call Dreamhomehunters at dreamhomehunters@gmail.com
I specialize in working with investors and clients that are looking to cash flow properties. I would like to get together with you to discuss what you want to accomplish and develop a plan to get it done.

I am familiar with the mid-cities area and often show leasing clients houses in the area and I am also familiar with the going rental rates there.

Feel free to contact me if you want to discuss working together or if you just need some advice.

Chris Hutchinson
REALTOR
Chris Hutchinson Real Estate
The Michael Group
972.809.0607
http://www.chrishutchinsonrealestate.com
Give us a call - my associates & I property manage several houses and can help you lease or sale. We would love to talk to you.
Kim Sullivan 817-797-4706
Shawn Jackson 817-521-0125
The Michael Group
I can help you. I would like to see your house.
There are many different strategies we can discuss.
For example we can put up for lease or sale at the same time.
We can discuss the pros and cons of managing yourself or hiring a property manager.

For your reference you can also see a list of homes currently for rent in Euless at the link below.

Give me a call when you have a chance.

Bruce Lynn
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Happy to assist you with leasing your property. If you opt you can also use our services for mgmt of your home.

I specialize in residential leasing than other agents who specialize in homes sales

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
Start calling real estate companies and ask if they handle rental homes. Ask questions, interview some agents at the rental to see what they say about it. Work with someone you are comfortable with. Look in the paper or craigs list or anyplace where rental are listed and see if you see an agent that seems to work mainly with rentals. More experience is good.
Most Realtors who sell homes also lease homes. I would contact the Realtor you purchased your home from and if they cannot assist with the rental portion ask them for a recommendation,