For Rent in Antioch>Question Details

Audra and Mi…, Renter in Antioch, IL

We are newlyweds in our 40's looking for a 2 bedroom home in either Lake County IL or Kenosha County Wisconsin. Must be pet friendly.

Asked by Audra and Mike, Antioch, IL Wed Oct 2, 2013

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Antioch

Answers

1
I found 2 homes for rent in Antioch that meet your requirements. You can contact me at 847-878-2767 text/phone or email: 1propertyexperts@gmail.com for more information.
Hello, Im so sorry, I just saw this. We havent really been looking because we are not able to move until the end of the year now. We would need a place that accepts Section 8 Housing and be pet friendly. We have a 6 yr old dog and a 2 yr old cat. Thank you for replying to this and again I apologize for not seeing this until now.
Flag Fri May 2, 2014
Just wondered if you have found a home to rent for $900. If not feel free to contact me and I maybe able to help Sharon Realnet Real Estate 847-275-4438 Have a great day.
Flag Sat Nov 9, 2013