For Rent in Norwood Park>Question Details

Dovegina, Renter in Norwood Park, Chicago,...

We are looking to rent a house in zip code 60656. Every time we see a house we like it is already rented. Is their a better way to find homes?

Asked by Dovegina, Norwood Park, Chicago, IL Thu Feb 24, 2011

2-3 bedrooms , 2 adults , two small children
we have no pets , 1500- 1800 a month
zip code 60656
prefer side drive

Answers

13
Hello Dovegina. Your best bet is to find a local real estate agent who can search the MLS and show you properties.

Many times, owners won't remove their rental ads right away so using Craigslist or other rental websites can send you in circles.

Dovegina,

You can have an agent email you the listings that are in the MLS and they can take you to see them if they look good, or driving the neighborhood usually works well. A lot of owners will put a sign out in the window or the front yard.

There are 2 single family homes that match what you are looking for on the MLS. If you would like me to email them to you, you can contact me at Marcin@conlonrealestate.com.

Marcin
Dovegina,
Get in touch with a good agent and have them search for you. They can alert you to new rentals as soon as they hit the market. They have access to the multiple listing service. The look at the listings as soon as possible.Be sure to have a tenant report ready, and a credit report (if you can). This will speed up the process and show potential landlords you are serious about finding a home to rent.

Gary Geer

http://www.GaryGeer.com
I AM WITH PRIVATE COMPANY THAT BUYS FORECLOSURE IN THE CHICAGO AREA. WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR FOLKS THAT ARE LOOKING TO RENT. WE ALSO DO OPTION TO PURCHASE IF YOU WANT TO OWN LATER ALSO. WE DO HAVE SOME NICE PROPERTIES AVAILABLE IN THE 60656 ZIP CODE.
GIVE ME A CALL AND I WILL SEE IF, I CAN HELP.

RAY GIBSON
773-216-4258
Hi there, Dovegina!

Thanks for your question.

If you have not already found a leasing agent to assist you with your search, do contact us ASAP – we have experts who will make sure you have listings and information about homes that ARE CURRENTLY for rent and who will be able to help you navigate the whole searching, negotiating process so that it is much easier (and more fun) for you!

Contact our office at 312.242.1000 – or visit our website for more information!
Best of luck to you!
Web Reference: http://www.dreamtown.com
Hire a good leasing agent. It's free for you to use their services and they will be able to provide you with the most up to date information.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate, e-PRO
Mlaricy@americorpre.com
708-250-2696
I am a realtor and I give my clients everyday an updated list. I searched and found a condo for rent in the
area 2 bedroom for $1300. I also recommend that you go to the neighborhood stores and pick up the
neighborhood papers that offer a real estate section and this may help you. I live in the area and
know the rentals are sometimes hard to come by due to being mostly residential homes. Debbie at
Classic Real Estate my email is debbiebergthold@sbcglobal.net
Yes, if you sign up on my website, http://earlruthman.listingbook.com and arrange to search rentals you will always be seeing current information. Listingbook takes its information directly from the chicago Multiple listing service, and is updated every 15 minutes, so all the listings you get will be current. You can register on the website yourself, put in that you want a rental in zipcode 60656 and you will be getting listings immediately. If you want me to register you, email me at earl.ruthman@coldwellbanker.com and I will set it up for you. Listingbook is the most accurate property search you will find.
find an agent to help you find the rental. There is no charge for their sevices.
Yes, consider working with a property management company. Some of them charge the seller only in a transaction, best of luck.

Spirit
Hi Gina,

Call me today, I found exactly what you asked for to rent.

Also, there are many Real Estate Agents taking rental listings that are not posted in the MLS. You really need an Agent to work for you, to get the job done right.

My services cost you nothing. Call me to discuss - 773-988-9136
I think that is what R E agents are for, but your criteria is a bit difficult. You can use my web site to search for property if you are not ready to work with an agent, but trulia and sites like zillow do not show property in 'real time' and often have outdated and inaccurate information.
Hi Dovegina

Please call Brian 847-767-5392 he lives around the area and has a couple hot leads for you that are available.

Best of luck!

Kale Relaty
Web Reference: http://www.kalerealty.com