For Rent in Las Vegas>Question Details

James Meyers, Renter in Las Vegas, NV

Want to rent a HOUSE or MOBILE HOME in VEGAS .Moving out by 08/13/13

Asked by James Meyers, Las Vegas, NV Thu Jul 18, 2013

Answers

5
I've been actively looking on the net for about a month now,(I'll be moving from Fl.) I have a few requirements as I have lived here for 8yrs.. & I do not want to move again. I was married for 15.5yrs(knew the girl for 32yrs) until she passed 2 yrs ago, my son passed about 22yrs ago. I was a machinist for apx 40 yrs, so when the economy took a dump so did I as I was obsollite ! Now it seems all I have to live on is my SSDI.(Thanks for that) I NEED cheap rent ! The only thing I can see is U'll have to go there & look at what is physically available, as it changes from day to day. An agent or realtor is a big help. I have not found any mobile homes for rent in my areas. but maybe a realtor can help. 89101 & 89104. That I hear is downtown.

I can assist you with this. I assist renters every week.

Nakia Woodson
Lockhart & Associates
702-318-1244
NakiaWoodson@yahoo.com
Dear James,

Thank you for your interest in our homes.
I have included my Web site so that you can see some of the Manufactured home that we offer for sale or rent, as well as Sunrise Mobile Home Community site at the bottom of this letter.

Most of the homes we have listed are in Sunrise Mobile Home Community. This is a “very well kept" 14 year old Family Park with Desert Landscaping and Modern Conveniences. This community is 6 miles east of the Las Vegas Strip and is very close to the Boulder Highway Strip. We are a Gated community with transportation service at the gate.

The rents are $750 to $850. I will have 2 homes available by the 1st of August or sooner. That would fit your schedule.

The one is Space 193. You can find picture and a description on my web site listed below. List #5836055.

The 2nd one is larger and I will have it listed tomorrow. They both rent for $850 with $800 refundable deposit.

If you would like to give me your email address I will mail the info to you when I have it done.

Most of our homes are in the 1998 to 2006 age range. They are double wide and have been brought back to as "near as new" condition as possible. They all come with reconditioned Range, Refrigerator and Dishwasher where applicable. All of the homes come with Central Air Conditioning. Many of them come with an additional storage shed. There is also a covered 2 car carport. Most have fenced yards.

For purchasing Financing is available thru Bargain Mobile Home Mortgage.

I hope this information is helpful and that I will be able help you in finding your new home. Let me know if you have any more questions or if you would like to set to set up an appointment to view our Community.

Doreen Mulcahey, Mobile Home Sales Specialist, BMHS, Inc.
Manager, Sunrise Mobile Home Community
http://lvmobilehomespecialist.com
http://www.sunrisemobilehomepark.net
702-432-5533
Hi James,

you can contact me directly below and provide me your email address with your criterias and
wishes of your future rental property that you'd like to have...

Warmest regards,

DENNY HEBIBOVICH - REALTOR
REALTY ONE GROUP, INC.
8363 W SUNSET RD #100
LAS VEGAS, NV 89113

CELL: 702-241-6110
EMAIL: Denny@PropertiesofLasVegas.com
WEB: http://www.PropertiesofLasVegas.com
WEB: http://awp208099.las.mlxchange.com
You should really find you an agent who can assist you in this matter. You may want to interview several to see who would be best for your needs based on knowledge and of course a match in personalities.

It may also be wise to find the number of some property management companies in the area to see what they currently have for rent in that area. They will have the best information and great inventory