For Rent in Humble>Question Details

Amanda, Renter in Humble, TX

WHY CAN I NOT FIND SOMEWHERE IN HUMBLE, TX?

Asked by Amanda, Humble, TX Thu Feb 14, 2013

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Humble

Answers

7
Hi Amanda.. I would be glad to assist you in your home search in the Humble area. I live and work in the area so I am very familiar with everything that is Humble. Give me a call at 713 824-6485 or an email at E-Stone@comcast.net and we can discuss your options...
Hello Amanda, I would love to help you out in that area. Please Email me at crjohnson@cbunited.com or call me at( 281)797-3170. I will do some resource for you. Looking forward to working with you.

CasSaundra
I am currently in a 2bed-1bath apartment and i hate it! I am looking for a 2-3bed 1-2baths with a yard and possiibly a garage but not required. The most i can pay is $800 per month, i have a two year old doughter that loves to play outside and wants a teacup chiuaua. I have currently been working at my job since 10, 2009 and i have never gotten evicted from any place i have rented. I will appreciate all the help anyone could give me.

Thank You,
Amanda Rios
2bed, 1bath, with a yard, and if possible a garage but not require at a reasonable rent but no apartments. The most i could pay is $800 a month, I have a two year old that loves to be outside and have a puppy.
Amanda, inventory of available homes are very low for this time of year. Your best bet is to work with a realtor and be ready to go look at a property as soon as your agent is aware. Agents often network amoung there peers and know when a property is coming to market before it goes live to the public. Rentals tend to move fast so you will need to have your application ready to go and submit it along with other necessary information to get the home you want to rent. I would be happy to help. Tara Baker 713-254-3257
Happy Valentine's Day Amanda. What exactly are you looking for in Humble
/
Hello Amanda, what are you looking for in Humble?