For Rent in Atlanta>Question Details

Natalie, Real Estate Pro in Chicago, IL

Urgently need property manager in Atlanta

Asked by Natalie, Chicago, IL Thu Jun 13, 2013

I need a recommendation for a good property manager in Atlanta (zipcode 30310). The house is 4 bedrooms, 8 years old and I just put in thousands of dollars in doing it up. I hope someone can help. Thank you!

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Atlanta

Answers

11
I manage properties in the area please click on my profile and send me your email so I can send you management information.
Review the local chamber of commerce and BBB.
Be careful here. Nobody can help you here or even suggest how you can get financial help. Any answer of a loan lender to your question, you MUST ignore, because they are SCAMS…real SCAMS…i was a victim of which i was ripped thousands of dollars…well thank God for a Christian sister who referred me to a loan organization formed by some Christian Man. it is called Sir Allan Investment.(S.A.I). They made my life a valuable one and gave it a meaning. When the sister gave me their contact, I contacted them. Then I requested for a loan with all the necessary evidence to prove that I actually needed a loan, they approved a loan of $30,000.00 USD and in 48 hours after meeting up to their necessary requirements, my loan was deposited in my bank account without collateral. Though i was very nervous with the loan organization at first due to my previous bad experiences, especially when the issue of me settling the transfer charges came up, I hold on to my faith due to the fact that my relative referred me, got it cleared,and as God should have it, little did I know that my financial shortcomings has come to a final HALT. If not for that quick referral from a christian sister to that genuine source ,I would have regretted my total life,because at that point in time i just divorced the father of my son, and my son (Kennett) was faced with a life and death situation. I was faced with his hospital bills and i was also faced with foreclosure at my apartment. Details of this GOD SENT organization won’t be disclose for now for fear of impersonation ( because it has been discovered that some persons are not really in need of financial help, but they just want to collect money from this genuine christian loan organization). And it is because of this reason they don,t give out loan anyhow. You must be able to convince them very well, and provide good proofs to show that you really need a loan before they can approve it for you. Their charge is very affordable and reliable compare to many out there,their interest rates is just 2%,little documentation,and little credit check. As i have earlier said, for security reasons i can only provide their email address. Embrace this new initiative.Feel free to contact them via allanfinancialinvestment@yahoo.com as their loan officer/rep. will attend to you and you will be free from scams and financial burdens.

Sincerely
404-713-2594 Jeri Godhigh - she is pretty good
Hello, I am a Property Manager that services this area. My name is Allison and I would like to dicuss my services with you. Please contact me at 404-431-3915 at your earliest convience
Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business! We are property managers in the Atlanta metro area. Please contact us anytime to discuss how we can be of service to you.

Southern Lifestyles Leasing & Management
770-716-9000 Office
770-719-9000 Cell
404-806-2146 Fax
http://www.thehousinggroup.net

Find us on Facebook!
Hi Natalie

I am available to speak with you at your convenience. I am a property manager - and deal with every aspect of getting your property rented. Known in the Sections 8 industry.....which is what most of the rental are in this particular zip code your mentioned.

Let me know if I can be assistance to you. Feel free to contact me at anytime.

Integrity One Realty LLC.
Office: (678) 781-4865
Direct: (68) 886-5958
Hi Natalie-

We have about 40 homes that we already manage in the 30310/30311 zip codes. It can be a challenging part of town to own/manage in, but being involved with so many homes in that area already, we are able to devote the resources need to finding good tenants and taking care of your property.

Please contact me directly so we discuss your property in more detail. We do not have any 4-bedrooms vacancies in our portfolio right now, so we would love to bring your property to market ASAP.

Jeff Baillis
jbaillis@gmail.com
404-556-4139
Please check my profile and the services I provide. Thank you.
Natalie,

My team and I manage 125 homes or so homes. I would be willing to evaluate you home and make a proposal. As you are finding out, this is a more challenging area to own and manage properties. Send me your contact info and the address and I'll send you an evaluation.
Bruce Ailion,
RE/MAX Greater Atlanta
Success Real Estate Brokers
An Atlanta Real Estate Expert Serving Clients Since 1979
CRS, CRB, ABR, MSRE, CDPE, e-PRO, ESQ
Certified Residential Specialist
Certified Real Estate Broker
Accredited Buyers Agent
MS Real Estate and Urban Affairs
Certified Distressed Property Expert
Certified Investment Agent Specialist
203K Certified Specialist
Attorney
2050 Roswell Road
Marietta GA 30062
404-978-2281 Direct
404-386-3682 Property Manager
678-760-6266 Buyer’s Agent Adam
770-973-9700 Office
bruce@locationlocationlocation.com
http://www.LocationLocationLocation.com
The LinkedIn REALTOR
http://www.linkedin.com/in/bruceailion
Property Management Services

Crye-Leike Property Management Services provides our clients with top notch services. Contact Fred Yancy, Broker, for your investment property. Here are the benefits and services provided by Crye-Leike Property Management Services:
Evaluate the property and determine an accurate rental rate

Perform detailed documentation of the interior and exterior including photos

Offer recommendations on repairs and cosmetic improvements that maximize monthly rent while providing good ROI.
Gather data on rental rates in the area and work with owners to determine the optimal rental rate. Rent research will vary, but should include looking at the recently rented comparables according to size and type.
Discuss with owners the pros and cons of different policies such as accepting pets, allowing smoking etc.
Install a lock boxProperty Management Services

Market the property for rent

Prepare home for rent
Clean home and optimize interior appeal
Manicure landscaping to increase curb appeal
Create ads tailored to the property and advertising medium. Some of the mediums commonly used are:
Paid and free rental listing websites
Print publications
Signs
MLS
Fliers
Work with other realtors and leasing agents to find a tenant
Provide a 24-hour hot-line where prospective tenants can listen to detailed information about the property
Field calls from prospects for questions and viewings
Meet prospective tenants for showings throughout the week and weekend.
Provide prospective tenants with rental applications that are legally compliant with fair housing laws
Collection applications with application fee

Tenant Screening and Selection

Perform a background check to verify identity, income, credit history, rental history, etc.
Grade tenant according to pre-defined tenant criteria
Inform tenants who were turned down

Tenant Move In

Draw up leasing agreement
Confirm move in date with tenant
Review lease guidelines with tenant regarding things like rental payment terms and required property maintenance
Ensure all agreements have been properly executed
Perform detailed move in inspection with tenant and have tenants sign a report verifying the condition of the property prior to move-in.
Collect first months rent and security deposit

Rent collection

Receiving rent
Hunting down late payments
Sending out pay or quit notices
Enforcing late fees

Evictions

Filing relevant paperwork to initiate and complete an unlawful detainer action
Representing owner in court
Coordinating with law enforcement to remove tenant and tenants possessions from unit

Legal

Advise in the event of a legal dispute or litigation
Refer owner to a qualified attorney when necessary
Understand and abide by the latest local, state and federal legislation that apply to renting and maintaining rental properties.

Inspections

Perform periodic inspections (Inside and outside) on a predefined schedule looking for repair needs, safety hazards, code violations, lease violations, etc.
Send owner periodic reports on the condition of the property

Financial

Provide accounting property management services
Make payments on behalf of owner (Mortgage, insurance, HOA dues, etc.)
Detailed documentation of expenses via invoices and receipts
Maintain all historical records (paid invoices, leases, inspection reports, warranties, etc.)
Provide annual reporting, structured for tax purposes as well as required tax documents including a 1099 form
Advise owner on relevant tax deductions related to their rental property
Provide easy to read monthly cash-flow statements which offer a detailed breakdown of income and itemized expenses

Maintenance, Repairs, and Remodeling

Provide and oversee an in-house maintenance crew
Establish a preventative maintenance policy to identify and deal with repair needs
Provide an network of licensed, bonded and fully insured contractors who have been vetted for good pricing and good work that is up to code.
Assign jobs to different parties (in-house employees, handyman and professional contractors) based on who will do the best job for the best price.
Maintain outdoor areas
Leaf and snow removal
Landscaping
Removing trash and debris
Maintain and monitor a 24 hour emergency repair hot-line
Larger renovation or rehab projects
Provide recommendations on how the project can maximize rental income.
Prepare preliminary cost estimates
Get multiple independent bids for the work
Act as general contractor overseeing the work