For Rent in Seattle>Question Details

Samantha, Renter in Seattle, WA

Trying to find a small house in Seattle area to rent that will let us have our small dog.

Asked by Samantha, Seattle, WA Sat Apr 27, 2013

Also really important is a place to store things (garage, or a small yard that we could put a shed) because my boyfriend is a landscaper and needs a place to store tools. Having trouble finding any homes that are in our price range (under $1100/mo) and will take our little dog. Help!

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Seattle

Answers

1
Okay, I have a friend who is looking to share a rental house and can also afford $1,100 per month. If you were willing to share a good-sized house, I might be able to help you both find a larger-sized home to rent. I'm a Real Estate Agent with Windermere and know many local rental agencies, especially in Balard- Feel free to call if you would like more info or help- cell (206) 683-0359 -Jamie Pauley, Ballard Windermere office # 206-789-7700