For Rent in 17110>Question Details

Denise Sloand, Real Estate Pro in Harrisburg, PA

Susquehanna Twp. Home available for RENT or to BUY...

Asked by Denise Sloand, Harrisburg, PA Tue Apr 16, 2013

I have a 1 1/2 story cape cod in Susquehanna Township, just north of Harrisburg city. The home has approx. 2500 SQ and quite a small yard. 3 1/2 BR and 2 FULL Bathrooms. Newly renovated eat-in kitchen with stainless appliances. Living Room, Dining Room, 20X25 family room. Natural Gas, Central Air. No Garage. Private parking. Close to 39, 322 and 81. Rent for $1000/month. Pets welcome.

1 vote Share Flag For Rent in 17110

Answers

6
Ray Laracuente’s answer
How do you have a 1/2 bedroom? anyway that's a great deal and I'm sure you'll have no problem renting it. You'll have a lot more success on craigs list though rather than trulia..
cheers
Do you still have this home for rent? If you do can we schedule a viewing
Thank You!

I just saw this listing now and I wanted to know if it was still available. I've been looking for somewhere to rent in Susquehanna Township and this is exactly what I need. I would be looking to move out sometime between July-September. I would be living with my fiance(25), sister(22) and my nephew. I'm currently a full time student at The Arts Institute of PA and I work 2 part time jobs. My sister recently graduated from Penn State College and has a full time job and part time job, and my fiance has a full time job. We are all responsible young adults who can provide whatever paperwork necessary for the renting process. I do have a few questions I wanted to ask about the home.

1.) How much would the security deposit be?

2.) How long is the lease?

3.) What is the address of the home?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 25, 2013
If you can contact me back as soon as possible I would greatly appreciate it! All of my contact information is available on my profile.
Flag Sat May 25, 2013
Just wondering if this home is still available and if so if you have any pictures or will be showing the property per appointment or open house?
1/2 bedrooms......at the top of the stairs you walk through one room to get to the second. Both have closets in each room.
Hi , I'm a potential renter very interested in the property that you're describing, sounds like a great deal, exactly what my wife and I've been looking for. I just would like to know when your property would be available and are you going post an actual listing for public view or could we arrange a date to view your property in person.