For Rent in Williamsburg>Question Details

Lena_berg, Renter in Williamsburg, Brooklyn...

Sorry, who owns the house in 63 S 3rd St., Brooklyn, New York. And how can I contact this person?

Asked by Lena_berg, Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY Thu Aug 19, 2010

Answers

5
Please feel free to contact me and I can answer any Real Estate questions you may have. Looking forward to speaking with you.

Truly,

Shane Klein
Classic Home Sales
718.968.2222
Hi Lena,

Charles is absolutely right, Lena. Although some owner information is available on public records, including the White Pages, there are many people who choose to keep their information private. Even people who do publish their phone numbers do not always appreciate being contacted by a stanger inerested in their property. So our belief is to play it safe and get a Buyer's Agent who can act as a liason between yourself and the homeowner.

Bonnie Chernin & David Rogoff
Fillmore Real Estate - Branch 19
Brooklyn NY 11210
917-593-4068 - David Cell
646-318-5031 - Bonnie Cell
Some of the information is public online as has been noted. As an agent I am sorry I cannot disclose information to you. If you would lie me to contact them as your buyers representative ,contact me anytime to discuss this matter further
In order to find the owner, you can check your local public records department, ask a neighbor(s) or ask your agent--if you need to contact the owner--try mailing a quick note or knocking on the door--if you are interested in buying or renting the property and if it's listed, if you don't have an agent of your own, any local agent can help you.
Dear Lena_berg:

I checked on public records and the owner of this property appears to be Paulien Lethen. I also looked it up on Google. It looks like a great property! If you want to contract this person I would suggest you either go to the property and ring their door bell (just try not to scare them) or you can mail them a letter! Good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665
Cellular: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com