For Rent in Lancaster>Question Details

James Newman, Other/Just Looking in San Antonio, TX

Short Term Rental

Asked by James Newman, San Antonio, TX Sun Jun 28, 2009

I am looking for a short term furnished rental, from one to three months, of a condo or rental apartment, in Lancaster PA during the time frame May, June, July 2010. During that time I also plan to look to purchase a condo or townhouse residence in the area. I am familiar with Lancaster.
The rental would be for Two Adults, and covered or enclosed parking for One car.

Answers

3
Hi James,

There are a couple of alternatives for you depending on the details of your situation, including how much you will plan to spend for the short term living arrangements.

If you want to send me some information I will be happy to talk with you about what you are looking for.

Eileen@gatewayrealtyinc.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 28, 2009
The easiest answer would be to look at one the Hotels/resorts that offer long stay accomodations. However, few of those have covered parking, and they tend to be relatively expensive.

Let me do a little research. Maybe we can find a builder or another seller who has vacant homes available that could be rented on a short term basis. They are sometimes willing to do that.

(and Yes, the Musser family has been in Lancaster since the before the revolution. Some roots for sure!)
Dear Eileen,

Thank you...

For a short term rental we would need only a one bedroom, one bath condo or rental property unit with parking for one car. If a multi floor bldg, I would prefer the top floor....Also, the closer to Lancaster (city) the better, but do not rule out hwy 501 up to Lititz and other nearby areas.

I am not familiar with the rental price structure (rates) there, so perhaps you can give me some idea about that.

Bear in mind that I won't be looking until 2010. I spent a week in Lancaster last month and enjoyed it very much. Since your last name is Musser, I guess you're a native?

Thanks again.

Jim