For Rent in National City>Question Details

Mary Tovaas, Renter in National City, CA

Senior needs small house for rent in National City, ca. for low income

Asked by Mary Tovaas, National City, CA Thu Sep 20, 2012

Single female, Senior/Disabelled needs small house to rent in National City, Ca. and must be low income.

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Mary,

I saw that no one answered. We're mostly real estate agents who sell homes, and loan people here, so that's why you didn't get any answers. Have you checked with Sandy Diego County Senior Services yet? They may be able to help you, or at least steer you in the right direction. Here's the link:

Good luck to you, Mary!

Warm Regards,

Cory La Scala, REALTOR
Independence Realty
Lic # 01443391
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 20, 2012
Thanks Cory, I have been on this computer for just a few hours and I am tired so I really did not notice what I had clicked on or that I was on your realty site but I was just not getting anywhere but maybe now I will with your reply with the web site. So thank you very much and God Bless you for helpin an ole Lady... Mary...
Flag Thu Sep 20, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer