For Rent in Naples>Question Details

Lboran, Renter in Bonita Springs, FL

Seeking 2-3BR, 1-2Bath annual unfurnished rental in Naples/Bonita area for less than $1200 monthly

Asked by Lboran, Bonita Springs, FL Wed Jul 18, 2012

for two adults and two adult children who only visit during college breaks. We have steady income, approx. 50k annually, and funds to provide for advanced rents and/or deposits.
Our challenge is that I became disabled from my 25 yr CPA position in 2010 which caused significant debt that lead to bankruptcy and the upcoming foreclosure auction of our Naples home of residence since 1987.
An additional challenge is that we have two dogs. One is a spayed 9yr old golden retriever who is a licensed therapy animal. The other is a neutered 15lb caviler king charles spaniel.
I am terrified of facing the rental market and wasting application fees in view of our bad credit and lack of rental history. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Naples

Answers

5
Will be pleased to work with you on finding a suitable place for you and your family. Please contact me at 239-272-7818 or email naplestrace@gmail.com.
I have a lovely 3 bedroom 2 bathroom 2 car garage house available on a quiet street in Bonita. It has a fenced in backyard for your dogs and is on a canal leading out to the Imperial River. The rent is $1200 per month.
Please phone or email for more details.

Kind regards,
Mark Colgan
Premiere Plus Realty
mark@marksellsnaplesflorida.com
239 784 7650
Call Downing-Frye rental department; maybe they can help or some other large rental agent....KathyBC 800-448-3411...ask for rental department. It is tough requirement!
We have a 3/2.5 townhouse available in Briarwood. Please call us at 239-601-3174 so that we can give you more information thanks.
Please call me and I can send you a list 2397764650