For Rent in Sacramento>Question Details

Asheley Perez, Renter in South Natomas, Sacra...

Seeing a property ASAP.

Asked by Asheley Perez, South Natomas, Sacramento, CA Tue Jul 17, 2012

How soon can I see this property? Plus who do we contact to get started on paperwork?

Answers

5
Its on trulia but no contact number nor a sign out front. When we went by there were people painting. So we thought the owners were getting it ready to rent out. We need a nice affordable home to rent asap in sacramento the 95833 area.
Hi Ashley

You should contact the property manager directly. How did you find the home? Was it listed for rent or is there a sign out front? There should be contact info either in the ad or on the sign.

Be aware there are a lot of scams on rentals being posted on Craigslists and other sites and turns out the property is not really for rent. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is a scam. If there is no property manager or if the landlord won't meet you at the property or doesn't have keys chances are it is a scam.

post the link if you found it on Trulia
I would like to rent a house. My boyfriend and I have drove by the house that we liked. We just didn't know who to go through.
Hi Asheley, are you looking to rent or buy?
You have no property linked - you need to contact a Realtor in your area to work with. Use the Find A Pro link and start there.