For Rent in 32003>Question Details

Clayfl, Other/Just Looking in 32003

Searching for an In-Law Suite in the Clay County, FL area.

Asked by Clayfl, 32003 Tue Sep 22, 2009

Seeking a reasonable In-Law suite in the Clay County Florida area.

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 32003

Answers

4
A-1 zone would like to find a home 3 to 4 bedrooms with 2 baths and an in-law-suite and 1+ acres in Clay county, st johns or duval in florida. Thank you.

grmarioli@gmail.com
nuni26@msn.com
I actually have a home listed in the heart of Fleming Island that has a detached 1000 square foot inlaw/guest house. In addition, the home is all brick has 3BR/2BA with inground heated pool/spa. It also has a large detached garage. The original attached garage has been turned in to a very nice bonus room. Would love to show it to you. If this home doesn't meet your needs we can check out some others. Feel free to give me a call.
Ro Andrade
Watson Realty Corp.
Cell (904) 662-5030
Clayfl,

There are a number of homes in Clay County that have in-law suites that may meet your needs. In order to find the best home for you I would need to know the specifics of the home you want, such as number of bedrooms, overall size, price range, and the area of town you would like to live in.

The best way to find the ideal home is to either search the internet using a great website or contacting a Realtor with knowledge of the area and working with him/her to find the right home for you.

I've lived and worked in Clay County for 11 years and would be happy to help you. Please give me a call or visit my website; I'd be happy to work with you.

Scott Sullivan
Prudential Network Realty
3535 Highway 17, Suite 10
Fleming Island, FL 32003

C: 904-327-5676
O: 904-269-1716
Scott.Sullivan@PrudentialNetworkRealty.com
Are you looking for a traditional in-law suite? Do you need a kitchenette? A separate entrance? What part of Clay County? There are many options if you looking for a private bedroom and bath. If you need something more specific you can still find what you are looking for. What price range are you looking in. Feel free to use the search MLS with advance options on my website below.

Building would also be an option. Due to the economy change, lots have become available to build on in established neighborhoods that never would have been available for direct purchase before with the ability to custom design a home. You would still have to conform to community Architectural Review. I hope this helps. Call me with any questions 904-334-7425