For Rent in Hempstead>Question Details

Neiecy Jacks…, Renter in Arverne, Queens, NY

SEEKING TO RENT A 3 BEDROOM HOUSE

Asked by Neiecy Jackson, Arverne, Queens, NY Sun Jun 24, 2012

NEAR TRANSPORTATION,EXCELLENT ACADEMIC SCHOOL DISTRICT,AND A HOMELY NEIGHBORHOOD. SECTION 8 APPROVED. GRACIOUS FOR ANY FEEDBACK

Answers

2
Joni Van Stavern’s answer
Ms, Jackson,

I have helped many people with Section 8 housing and would be happy to help you.

If you would like to look into this further please do not hesitate to contact me.

Warmest regard,
Joni Van Stavern
917-202-7476
http://a251882.listingbook.com/ -
I would be happy to provide you with a FREE account on Listing Book so that you can easily control your own search with very little time invested.

LIsting Book connects to the Multiple Listing Service and will tell you, based on your search criteria, what is on the market; will notify you immediately when something new comes on the market and will also let you know if a rental out of your $ zone has a price reduction into your search criteria.

Not only is it free, Listing Book does not obligate you to any one Realtor; work with whom you choose.

I will need very little information; first & last name, email address, price range. The rest you can put in yourself.

gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com
631-425-6150