For Rent in Delray Beach>Question Details

detroitmurph, Renter in Delray Beach, FL

Relocating to the area or work and really like the Delray Beach area. Are there 2 BR/BA single family houses in east Delray Beach available?

Asked by detroitmurph, Delray Beach, FL Sat Sep 29, 2012

Answers

7
Hello Detroitmurph,

Welcome to Delray Beach and South East Florida.

My wife made the transition from Detroit 30 years ago and never looked back especially since Delray Beach was where she made home.

I am personally very excited and blessed to be able to enjoy all that Delray Beach and South East Florida has to offer.

The downtown in alive and active and not just on weekends.

The beaches are beautiful.

The entertainment is abundant which includes the Tennis Center.

There is plenty of shopping and numerous festivals and fairs throughout the year including the famous Delray Affair and Garlic Festival.

My initial search for you has resulted in numerous 2 Bedroom & 2 Bathroom Single Family homes within your geographic and rental price criteria

Perhaps you have other criteria that will enable us to narrow down our search so we can pinpoint the best properties that suit your needs.

When are you looking to relocate. . .

You may find more of what you want in the adjacent cities such as Boynton Beach and Boca Raton, so please call me at your earliest convenience so we can further discuss your needs.

Thank-you for the opportunity to respond to your inquiry and I look forward to helping you move and transition to your new home in beautiful South East Florida.

WELCOME TO THE SUNSHINE STATE!

Stelios Stylianou, Realtor®, CIPS
561.542.4131 (Buy,Sell Rent, Invest)
561.463.6004 (Short Sales/Foreclosures)

info@palmbeachfloridaproperties.com
http://www.palmbeachfloridaproperties.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 30, 2012
The rental market in Delray Beach is very active when do you plan on making your move? Feel free to give me a call at your convenience so we can discuss your options in the area, My office is located in Delray Beach and I'm also a long time Delray Beach Resident.

Peter Cavanagh CIAS
Certified Investor Agent Specialist
Broker / Realtor
Realty Emporium
561 330-3600

SALES * LEASING * PROPERTY MANAGEMENT

Are you unhappy with you investment returns in your IRA or 401K?

Ask me about attending one of our upcoming workshops "Building Wealth with Real Estate using a Self Directed IRA"

If you would like to get a list of homes available please feel free to contact me so I can get a few more details and send you what you are looking for. There are a lot of 2/2 homes based on what you are looking for.

Sandra Gold - Realtor
The Infiniti Group International
561-860-3321
DestinationDreamHome@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 29, 2012
You have good taste! Delray Beach is a Great place to live and work. Yes, there are 2/2 single family homes in east Delray. What is your price range? Check out FloridasProperties.com.
Jackie
We are looking in the 2500-3000 range per month. Would also like to have a home office space and at least 1 car garage. A yard is also a bonus.
Hi there,
I can help you, I will get the right place for you, feel free to call me anytime .
Nelly Wendy Valdes
Changing Places Realty Inc.
Cell Phone: (786) 286 7138
wendy@mynicehouse.com
Flag Sat Sep 29, 2012
Yes, what price range will be ideal?
I can help you.

Michael Horowitz
Florida Realty Brokers, Inc.
Phone: (561) 845-0609
http://www.floridarealtybrokers.com
ldh@floridarealtybrokers.com
There ARE single family homes for sale and for rent in East Delray Beach! Delray Beach is a wonderful, thriving community. Please contact me and I will help you find what you are looking for.

Jill Tarlow
Coldwell Banker Delray Beach
Office: 561-278-0300
1185 E. Atlantic Avenue
Delray Beach, FL 33483
E-mail: jill.tarlow@floridamoves.com
Here are two listings for you to view in great locations close to Atlantic Ave. and the beach, and there are more: http://rmlsfl.mlxchange.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=1147271513&s=RML&t=RML
Flag Sat Sep 29, 2012