For Rent in Castle Rock>Question Details

Christineyon…, Renter in Johns Creek, GA

Relocating - seeking a 1 -2 yr lease in Castle Rock

Asked by Christineyonce, Johns Creek, GA Mon Jul 2, 2012

Hi! My family and I are relocating from Atlanta to Denver this month for my husband's job. I'm looking for a 3, preferably a 4 br SFH in Castle Rock in the $1200 - 1700 range. I have two very well behaved/trained pets... a chihuahua and a tabby cat. We are looking to move in on the 20th of July. I appreciate any leads / help since we are long distance. Christine Yonce 770-940-7744 or Christineyonce@gmail.com. Thanks in advance!

Answers

4
I have an investor client who has a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1 car garage townhome in Sapphire Pointe (Castle Rock). Very nice unit, clean, many upgrades with an unfinished basement. It is not listed for rent on the internet. It is currently ready to move in, vacant, $1,500/mo. If you are interested, give me a call. Jim Garcia 720-385-4497
Me, again. They do allow pets with a pet deposit. Let me know if you want me to follow up with this.
Christine,
I found one for $1495/month. What is your price range? I have to email them to check on pets.
Thanks.

Sue Priest
303-548-0643
Hi, Christine. I am going into a meeting for a couple of hours, but would be happy to do a search for you when I return. I will respond to you later today.

Thanks for your interest.

Sue Priest
303 548-0643
sue@suepriest.com
Thank you Sue!
Flag Mon Jul 2, 2012