For Rent in Carmel>Question Details

Carrie Horn, Renter in Fairfield County, OH

Relocating from Ohio to Indianapolis end of January. Need help!

Asked by Carrie Horn, Fairfield County, OH Sun Dec 30, 2012

We are a family of four who have been surprised with a promotion for Christmas! Relocating to Indy the end of January. Would like to find a 4 bedroom, a basement would be a huge plus, pets ok and we would like to keep rent around $1200. Considering areas with good schools; Carmel, Fishers, etc. Thank you!!

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Carmel

Answers

5
Carrie,
If you like the Columbus area, then you'll like Indianapolis. Carmel and Fishers have a bit of the same feel as Dublin. Our son goes to college in Columbus, and we've gotten to know a lot about the areas around the university over the last three years. It is going to be a bit of a challenge to find a four-bedroom house to rent for $1,200 or less in Fishers and Carmel. There are a couple of four-bedroom homes in Lawerence Township, which is on the northeast side of Indianapolis, just south of Fishers. Many of the three bedroom homes have bonus rooms or lofts, so that may be a good option, as well. If you'd like for me to send you homes listed for rent on the northside of Indianapolis, I would be happy to do that. Also, let me know whether you would be open to Westfield and Noblesville. I also can send you some information about the communities as you prepare for your move. Feel free to email me at Laura@talktotucker.com or call 317.702.0058.

Laura
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 30, 2012
Carrie,

Welcome to the Indianapolis area! I see that Christie has offered to help you.
I just wanted to take a moment and let you know we're glad to have you.
Your children will love our schools and you'll love our parks, shopping,
dining, Children's Museum. Your relocation will allow many fine adventures!

Happy New Year,

Marita
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 30, 2012
Thank you so much, Marita! I just found an absolutely stunning home on N. Washington in between Meridian and College. Any thoughts on the area?
Flag Sun Dec 30, 2012
There are several homes available but none with 4 bedrooms. They are all 3 bedrooms with a bonus room or loft areas. I would be happy to assist you. ~ Christie Robertson
crobertson@realestatelinks.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 30, 2012
Thank you so much, Christie! I had a hard time at first finding your link, but I think I just successfully sent you an email. I am usually a do it myself kind of person, but in this situation, I need help! I sent my cell #, call anytime!
Flag Sun Dec 30, 2012
Hi Carrie!
HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your family. I JUST helped 2 families find great rental homes a few weeks ago. One, in Carmel and the other in Noblesville.

I live in the BEAUTIFUL town of Zionsville and have 3 kids in the Zionsville school system. I would be happy to help you guys find the perfect home. Please shoot me a text when you have a second, and I would be happy to help...(317)503-0532

Take care,
Kathy
Kathy Wood
REALTOR
CENTURY 21 Scheetz
http://www.kathysloanwood.com
(317)503-0532
Hi Carrie,
I feel the same as the others that you will find this relocation an easy one ,a promotion doesn't hurt with that either :) Are you choosing to rent because you are unsure of the area or have a home to sell? The time to buy is now...interest rates are still low, home sales price have not yet fully rebounded and the there is good inventory in 4 bedroom homes that would fit your $1200 month budget. I am a relocation specialist and work with many clients in both rentals and sales. Please give me a call, I also have some properties that are not currently available on the lease market but my clients would consider a lease on them!
Cindy Peyton
317-319-5090
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 30, 2012
Thank you, Cynthia! We are selling our home, and are choosing to take a break from being homeowners for a bit. :) I think we would like to settle into the area for at least a year and get a feel for it before jumping into anything again.
Flag Sun Dec 30, 2012