For Rent in 33141>Question Details

Mom, Renter in Miami Beach, FL

Recieived phone call days ago and waiting to see if we can get together to view few units

Asked by Mom, Miami Beach, FL Wed Jun 6, 2012

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 33141

Answers

5
We are happy to assist in luxury rentals. Contact us!
Looking for Rental at Miami Beach or other area. Right here my information. nfigueroa3199@hotmail.com
who did you talk to? How much are you looking to rent for, how many bedrooms, and where, geographically? I have a beautiful 1 br unit w direct ocean view, over the park, and with Miami skyline view. However, it's listed for $2500/mo.

If you want to send me your particular wants/needs, I'll set up a customized search for you. However, if you're looking for a rental below $1000/mo., those don't generate enough commission to pay for gas/parking to show, which might be why you're not getting a response...

Let me know if I can help.

Catherine Kim Owens
Hammer & Hammer Realty Group, Inc.
954-536-0648
cjkowens@gmail.com
Hello Mom:
You can call me or e-mail me first so you can explain me what kind of properties are you looking for and up to how much are you willing to pay. H/Off: 305-692-9988. Thank you. Best regards,
Gustavo Diliz
please call me at : 347.416.4974