For Rent in Merritt Island>Question Details

tonyboschi, Renter in Merritt Island, FL

Professional Couple Seeks Waterfront Pool Home In Merritt Island Area

Asked by tonyboschi, Merritt Island, FL Thu May 17, 2012

We are a SQUEEKY CLEAN professional Engineering couple who both work in Orlando but wish to reside in Merritt Island and we are looking for a waterfront pool home. We used to live on East Riviera Drive and relocated to Orlando to save on expenses but we have found that we really miss living in Merritt Island. We have one small dog and a cat and no children. We can take care of the pool and yard work is our specialty. We would prefer a no fixed bridge area like the Eastern side of North Banana River Drive but will entertain all offers of all waterfront pool homes from Cocoa Beach to Cocoa. We are also open to rent to buy, lease/options, etc. Please contact us as we are ready to talk terms and ready to sign a lease.

Answers

2
Tony,
I am curious...with rental prices averaging the monthly price of a mortgage, have you considered purchasing a home instead? Homes are selling a the lowest price point in more than five years, and with interest rates equally as low, NOW is the time to buy and take advantage of realizing equity within the next few years.
As a native resident, I welcome the opportunity to find the right fit for you, whether in a rental or home purchase.
Please give me a call, and put my expertise to work for you.
Your RE/MAX Agent for life,
Theresa Friend
321-537-0777
Hello Tony,

I chose 7 homes around where you would like to leave. Without an idea of price I had to decide to send all the options available. You will also find all my information in the link and I will be glad to help if you contact on my cellphone,

http://www.brevardmls.com/brv/maildoc/sd_Tf0MvV20120517222037.html

Euceny Deanto