For Rent in South Bend>Question Details

Kaies Cherif, Renter in South Bend, IN

Possibly moving to South Bend

Asked by Kaies Cherif, South Bend, IN Mon Feb 11, 2013

My husband is currently working in South Bend and I am about to graduate with my BSW. We are thinking of moving to South Bend. We have 2 kids, g 8 and b 6. We want good schools, reasonable rent. We are currently in Goshen so we are used to being able to walk almost everywhere. A backyard garden and some chickens would be a bonus. Rent for 2-3 bedroom no more than $600. Is that a reasonable expectation?

Answers

1
You can find the walk to everything and 600 rent but why rent when there are buys that would be less a month nicer and your down would not be much more then your rent deposits and you would be building equity. The sellers can share in closing costs. Give me a call and lets see what we can do to help you own your own home for less and there may be a place that would let you have chickens and most yards have room for a garden to help with the food cost. Rose Keyser Owner of A Home Real Estate 574-292-0468