For Rent in Silver Spring>Question Details

Jussara Damon, Home Buyer in Alexandria, VA

Pet friendly place in Silver Spring MD

Asked by Jussara Damon, Alexandria, VA Sat Aug 31, 2013

Answers

2
Hello Jussara,

The area of Silver Spring is pretty friendly. I lived many years right by Sligo Park and it was a great place to run my boxer.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 3, 2013
Hello Jussara,

You'll need to be a bit more specific as to what you are looking for, certain rental homes will allow pets as well as certain apartment building. Also what part of Silver Spring are you interested in? Downtown? Forest Glen? Aspen Hill? Glenmont?

Silver Spring encompasses six zip codes so you'll have to be a bit more specific as to what you are looking for!

Feel free to contact me and i'd be happy to send you a list of pet friendly rental properties in your desired price range and desired area of Silver Spring.

Bola Williams
Remax Town Center
240-723-1822
Bola@choicerealestate.net
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 31, 2013
I see, what is the max amount of rent you would like to pay monthly? Silver spring can get a little bit expensive however I did find several pet friendly rental properties.

-Bola
Flag Fri Sep 6, 2013
Any place on any direction, I am coming from Va
Flag Sat Aug 31, 2013
Sorry, I understand. I am going to commute to teach in DC area. So i need a place closer to Washington. Is just myself with my dog. A small house with some kind of back yard. Quiet area.
Flag Sat Aug 31, 2013