For Rent in Saint Helena>Question Details

Annie, Renter in Los Angeles, CA

Our family is moving to St. Helena from Southern California at the end of December. We are looking for a 2-3 bedroom house to rent. HELP!?

Asked by Annie, Los Angeles, CA Tue Dec 4, 2012

No Pets.

joltean’s answer
We recently bought a home in St. Helena, but it is currently leased until 11/13. We use as our property manager and they are local. We have been happy with them and you may check with them for some options. Good Luck!!
Hi there! We are looking for a rental in St. Helena and November would be perfect timing. Could you contact us when you are ready to rent?
Flag Tue Jun 18, 2013
My 3 bedroom house may be available. It's located on Chiles Ave, off Pope Street in St. Helena. Check out my recent listing. $3850 + utilities. Marj (415) 279-4285
You did not say where in Southern California you plan to move....
We are relocating from Southern California - to St. Helena, CA.
Flag Tue Dec 4, 2012
Congratulations on your decision to move to St. Helena. I suggest you contact our sister company Crown Realty Property Management. Call them direct at 707-255-0880 or e-mail them at crown i know most of the property managers, tell them I suggested you call and they will take good care of you. Sorry I personally do not have any rentals available currently in St. Helena.