For Rent in 90064>Question Details

Masayuki Yam…, Renter in 90405

Non-resident (international student) Renting apartment

Asked by Masayuki Yamada, 90405 Mon Oct 7, 2013

I'm an international student about to start school in November (Fall semester). I want to rent an apartment, but being a non-resident, I don't have social security. Will I still be able to rent an apartment? I have to act fast because school starts soon.

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 90064

Answers

3
Masayuki Yamada,

Congratulations on starting school. In your question detail you did not state where you are looking to rent an apartment (city/state). But most owners require you to have a social security. But since you are an international student some owners may decide to rent to you but with more of a deposit and proof of funds.

If you would like more assistance please contact me directly.

Donna Samuels
Keller Williams Brentwood
866-590-1864
calahome@yahoo.com
Hello Masayuki Yamada,

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to be of service to you .

I would be happy to search out options for you . I want you to know that this will be challenge however with complete cooperation and with out any surprises I am sure that I can help you ..

Please keep the following in mind :
1. Most property managers/owners will expect to run your credit history. If they are able to verify that you do not have a social security number they will require a large deposit and or a co/signer .

2. They will want to verify your school enrollment status and rental history information .
Please contact me directly at 323 239-4273 for additional information . Please be prepared to provide me with your criteria for an apartment

Thank you
Charles Irving
Masayuki,

You can rent without a social security.

Douglas Lagos
Tel. (310) 463-8088
Coldwell Banker
CA BRE# 01921046
Web Reference: http://Douglaslagos.com