For Rent in Atlanta>Question Details

Stacyblogs238, Renter in Decatur, GA

Nice 3-4 house in Atlanta with housing voucher

Asked by Stacyblogs238, Decatur, GA Thu Aug 23, 2012

Looking to rent a nice, spacious, kid-friendly quiet N'hood 3-4 bedroom, 2 bath house with quality schools, non car dependent with nearby shopping. I am a college student with a housing choice voucher (section 8) and limited funds so a reasonable deposit would be also suitable. My lease is up September 30th due to failed inspection of landlord. Anyone able to help please do....Thank you!!

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Atlanta

Answers

4
I'm a student at Georgia State University. The location do not have to be in close proximity to the university as this is my last semester.
I think, you should have to buy home in the sharing which will divide your home deposit then you can able to find suitable and good home which you want.
Where do work and go to school?
Do you want someone to buy a house for you to rent? Or are you looking for an investor who's already set up? Either way, I'll need a Realtor to help me help you. There is too much inventory. At least give us a zip code or a college name etc so we can narrow the search.