For Rent in Indianapolis>Question Details

Jena, Home Buyer in Indianapolis, IN

Need ideas for temp housing before we buy

Asked by Jena, Indianapolis, IN Mon Jul 22, 2013

We are moving from Iowa to Indy. Job is located near carmel. We seek housing that would be month to month or something like a 3 month lease. We do not have time to search for a Home at this time. But we desire to buy asap. What ideas would recommend for us?

Answers

6
Jena. There are some apartments on the Northwest side of Indy called Pickwick Farms that do short-term leases with furnished apartments. I have some other out-of-state customers that are considering this as their temporary accommodations. There are also some homes in the Zionsville area that are often rented for short-terms like 3 to 6 months, but it would all depend on their availability.

There are also places like "Residence Inn" and some other hotels that cater to business travelers who have to stay longer periods, but those can be more costly.

I responded to your other question, so I won't bore you with all the previous verbage. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have about Indianapolis, Carmel or the surrounding areas.

Julie A. Barnett
Prudential Indiana Realty Group
(317) 847-0055 (cell)
Thanks for the info, on pickwick Farms, Julie!
Flag Tue Jul 23, 2013
There are some month to month apartments in Carmel, call or email us and we can set up some appointments and also help you with your more permanent home search. We know Carmel like the back of our hand!

Call the Fred Cunningham Real Estate Team now to get expert, professional and personal service!
317.853.1177
317.514.5098
Cunningham.F@gmail.com

http://www.realliving.com/Frederick.Cunningham

Click link below to see endorsements!
http://www.realliving.com/Frederick.Cunningham/pages/endorse…
Hi Jena,

My name is Jamelle Walker. I am a Realtor with Keller Williams. I would love to help you. Everyone that moves to Indianapolis requires an agent that will go above and beyond to show you everything. I would love to be that person. Please email me your information or give me a call.

Jamelle Walker, Realtor
Phone: 317-453-0917
Email: jamellewalker2002@yahoo.com
Website: jamellewalker.kwrealty.com
Find an agent that know Carmel and some one is willing to work with you
Jena,

I recommend that you check out long-stay furnished lodging that is paid monthly or weekly. Email me and I'll send you some possibilities. The chances of finding a lease as short as 3 month is near impossible.

Peter Knight
peterknight@frontier.com
(317) 529-4178
Thank you, Peter. SorbyJena@yahoo.com
Flag Tue Jul 23, 2013
I have a PDF file of temporary and short term housing options that I can email to you if you like. Send me a private email and I would be happy to assist. Kristin Tomyn at ktomyn@c21scheetz.com I am a certified relocation agent so I have many resources at my disposal.
Thanks Kristin, here is my email...sorbyjena@yahoo.com
Flag Tue Jul 23, 2013