For Rent in Miami>Question Details

KEEYAHNABOST…, Renter in Miami, FL

Need help for at least a 2 bedroom looking to spend up to 1,000 monthly

Asked by KEEYAHNABOSTON, Miami, FL Tue Jun 4, 2013

I have not had any luck with my searches. Can anyone please kindly hepl me find at least a 2 bedroom no more than 1,000 a month thats not income restricted. The problem is not that I dont make enough of money these people are saying I make to much money. My weekly income is over 1,000 so please to anyone that has aleast a 2bedroom in the area of Miami fl & has some for aleast 1,000 a month and will like someone that will have your rent on time please contact me @ KEEYAHNABOSTON@GMAIL.COM OR 7864849759. ONLY people who are serious please. Thanks in advance :)

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Miami

Answers

3
Please send me your criteria and I will be glad to send you a list of currently available properties.
Please visit my profile and choose to "contact me" indicating the areas you are willing to consider. $1,000 for a 2 bedroom, maybe in certain areas of N Miami, Miami Gardens and the South, Perrine, Homestead. Income verification may be a problem for some landlords, do you have the 3 months required to engage lease?
Dear Keeyahna,

To be honest with you, with the current rental prices in Miami, you either have to narrow down to one bedroom if you want to be in a safe neighborhood or maybe you can find a friend to rent with you and share the cost.
Two bedrooms go for couple hundreds more than your budget and it will be very hard for you to find something both suitable and safe.