For Rent in Philadelphia>Question Details

Christine, Renter in Philadelphia, PA

Need 2 Bedroom Apartment in Chestnut Hill/ Mt. Airy section

Asked by Christine, Philadelphia, PA Wed Apr 17, 2013

I'm looking for an apartment in the Mt. Airy or Chestnut Hill section and am getting completely overwhelmed with looking at postings online. Does anyone have any suggestions on places to look or who to call? We are hoping to keep rent around 1100/month or less. We also have a dog. He's large (about 70 pounds), but incredibly friendly and well-behaved (he has passed his Canine Good Citizen and Therapy Dog International tests), and also doesn't shed. Our current lease is up in the beginning of July, so we'd like to move around July 1st, but could probably be a little flexible for the right place. Can anyone help or suggest where we should look? Is this price range completely unreasonable and we should look in another neighborhood?

Answers

1
Christine,
Congrats on starting to look for a new home.
I would be happy to assist with your search, and help to narrow down the listings so they aren't so overwhelming. I have some tips on how we can make the process less of a burden on you.

Please let me know when a good time for us to chat for a few minutes would be.
I look forward to hearing from you and assisting with your home search!

Jennifer
Jennphilarealtor@gmail.com
484-995-2155 cell